Connection of consumers to the electricity distribution grid
To connect to the electricity distribution grid it is necessary to fill in, prepare and submit a set of documents to the Customer Service Centers.
Here down below you can get acquainted with the process steps:
1. Submission of "Request for study of the conditions for connection of a customer's site to the electricity distribution grid"
- Fill in the form "Request for study of the conditions for connection of a customer's site to the electricity distribution grid" in a Customer Service Center convenient for you.
- Documents you need to submit*:
» Copy of design sketch-visa issued by the respective municipality or approved Detailed Site
Development Plan/Development Plan (DSDP/DP);
» Copy of a document certifying the real right over the property
(notary deed or ceded building right)
» Copy of permission for placement of a movable object;
- A study fee is paid according to a price list, the amount of which depends on the connected capacity;
- If you need additional documents, within 7 days as from the date of submission of the documents, you will be sent a written notice;
- In case you do not provide the required documents within 30 days, the procedure is terminated and a new one is started.
2. Obtaining an opinion
Within 14 days as from the date of receipt of the request for research, Electricodistribution North AD prepares for you:
- Written statement on the conditions for connection of the site to the electricity distribution grid of Electrodistribution North AD.
3. Submitting a request for concluding an accession contract
- A connection contract is concluded between Electricodistribution North AD and the person to whom an opinion on the conditions for connection or a document pursuant to Art. 140 a, para. 7 of the Spatial Planning Act (SPA)
- You can submit a request for concluding a connection contract in the most convenient for you Customer Service Center;
- Pursuant to Ordinance No. 6 on connection of producers and customers of electricity to the electricity transmission and distribution grids, the request shall be submitted no later than one year from the submission of the opinion on the conditions for connection. Otherwise, a new procedure is launched to study the conditions for connection.
- For sites that are being built or reconstructed under the Spatial Planning Act (SPA), the following documents must be prepared and attached to the request for a contract:
» Building permit of the site;
» Approved investment project – part "Architecture” and part "Electrical systems and
installations” of the site, concerning the installation of the connection facilities and the
approach to them, in accordance with the opinion.
» The investment project should be agreed in advance – a service that is performed within 7
working days and is paid according to the company's price list;
- For tenant of the site: notarized consent of the owner with the conditions, manner of connection and easement zones of the facilities specified in the opinion
4. Conclusion of an connection contract
- Within one month from the date of receipt of the request for concluding a connection contract, Electricodistribution North AD shall prepare a connection contract and notifies you of the existence of such;
- The connection contract shall include:
» The conditions and the way of connecting the site to the grid;
» The rights and obligations of the parties to the contract;
» Price for connection of the site to the electricity grid;
- You can pay for the connection service in two ways:
» In cash – at the Customer Service Centre, where Electrodistribution North AD shall issue you
» By bank transfer – Electricodistribution North AD shall prepare a proforma invoice with the
data necessary to make the payment;
After the payment, Electricodistribution North AD started the process of designing the external power supply and construction of connection facilities.
5. Connection to the electricity distribution grid according to the terms of the final contract
- Existence of a document for commissioning of the site, in case it is required according to the provisions of the Spatial Planning Act;
- Existence of a document for commissioning of the connection facilities, in case it is required according to the provisions of the Spatial Planning Act;
- Concluded contract for access and transmission of electricity;
- Contract for sale of electricity.
To conclude a sales contract, please contact the electricity trader of your choice.
Remark: If the connection procedure is performed by an attorney, he/she should present an original of a notarized power of attorney each time he/she comes in contact with the company.